The Sr. Manager, Marketing Sciences, within the Marketing Sciences group plays a critical role in ensuring client and company success, measuring digital campaign performance, developing deep insights to drive performance and designing sophisticated testing plans.
Data drives our creative.
This leadership role requires strong quantitative skills, a technical and curious mindset, a mind that sees behaviors beyond numbers, ability to communicate clearly, and a desire to be part of a tightly knit team that’s out to change the industry. Ideal candidate is comfortable in a digital marketing landscape and is a strong multi-tasker.
· Develop and lead measurement frameworks and the impact of digital media channels
across multiple workstreams
· Partner with internal team to understand business and marketing goals – and leverage
analytics to advance these goals
· Own data synthesis and back end functionality, in addition to co-designing client facing
· Develop rich insights with the strategy team, fueled by data
· Pilot new programs and models for the agency
· Coach developing marketing sciences team members
· 5-7 years working in reporting in an agency setting
· Bachelor’s degree in a related field, preferably Marketing or Statistics
· Experience with social channel reporting plus any web or media analytics platforms such
as DOMO, Omniture, Google Analytics, Adobe Reporting (Site Catalyst), WebTrends, Atlas, or DART, Google Adwords, etc.
· Experience with 3rd-party research vendors such as Comscore, Simmons, e-Marketer, etc.
· Experience with SPSS, R, SAS and/or Tableau a plus
· Desire to develop analytical and storytelling skills
· Self-starter with a passion for digital media and an early adopter attitude
· Solid Excel and Powerpoint skills; pivot tables a must
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills